Here are four ways to keep your reader interested when creating an article.
1. Find out what your reader’s interests are. If you are specializing in health awareness, then provide articles about the facts of health and safety. If you are missing the necessary information that will capture your readers, then do more research. Browse different forums and chat rooms to acquire details on things that you want to promote.
2. When you are writing an article, start it with an attention grabbing title and introduction. Make sure to take your time creating it. Make it interesting, something that will lure them to read more content. If you are promoting diet pills, then try to make an introduction that will speak to a single person having some problems losing weight. Make the reader feel that you are talking directly to them.
3. Readers need facts, details and tips, so include them. Make your article easy to understand, you don’t need to use big fancy words. The majority of readers are a general audience. Although your readers want that information, they also look forward to some excitement in an article. Make it worth reading.
4. You must not lose that excitement even when the article is about to end. That is one of the greatest problems that writers have, make sure that excitement still lives on.
Remembering that it’s your mission to offer something that a potential client and reader can not resist. Use your article to captivate them, anyone can create an article. Just knowing the basics of an article which are the intro, content and ending, making sure grammar and spelling are correct is very important. You can also hire writers to produce more articles for you which can used for more than one site, this can further increase the traffic to your website. The big question is, can you attract your readers and get them to click on your site?
Here are three other key factors you can keep in mind.
1. Building your reputation as an “expert”. The article will be reflected to its writer. Just like your website, it must be written professionally so that you look like someone they can trust.
2. Your article must draw traffic to your website. The popularity of your site and the products or services that are offered will be dependent on the traffic driving it.
3. It must help you create a database of potential customers. Once your site is popular, you can now link it to other websites to further your traffic even more.